Procurement Main Page
A valuable factor in IOM's good standing among Member States and donors is its careful stewardship of entrusted funds. As IOM continues to grow in response to global migration challenges, its procurement needs grow as well.
This website provides information on opportunities for vendors and service providers to:
- Register their company in IOM's vendor list,
- View and respond to current "Invitations to Bid" (ITBs), and
- View the results of past tenders.
IOM procures a wide range of goods, works and services, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Events – Meeting and Accommodation
- Shelter materials,
- Non-food items needed in humanitarian emergencies, e.g., blankets, kitchen sets, tarpaulins, etc.
- Telecommunication equipment,
- It equipment products and services,
- Visibility materials,
- Office supplies,
- Printing services,
- Construction related works and more.
IOM values companies that provide quality products and services, ensure their timely delivery and propose favorable post-delivery payment terms.
IOM has established a secure communication channel to enable vendors and service providers to raise concerns confidentially and responsibly.
If you have questions about the Code of Conduct for Suppliers or wish to report a questionable behavior or a possible violation, please contact:
Attention: Procurement and Logistic Dept
Sampoerna Strategic Square North Tower 12A
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.45-46